Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ignition Timing Tool
Terry on mopedarmy.com
Homemade ignition timing tool adapted from a spark plug. A spring-loaded bolt serves to set the piston with reference to TDC. Each turn of the adjusting nut advances/retards the timing by 1mm.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!