Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ignition Timing Tool
Terry on mopedarmy.com
Homemade ignition timing tool adapted from a spark plug. A spring-loaded bolt serves to set the piston with reference to TDC. Each turn of the adjusting nut advances/retards the timing by 1mm.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!