Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Improved Gear Cutter
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade improved gear cutter and holder with MT2 taper. Designed for cutting aluminum and brass gears. Holder is 16mm in diameter and features an off-center tool slot. Two M4 clamping screws secure the cutters to the holder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!