Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Improved Gear Cutter
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade improved gear cutter and holder with MT2 taper. Designed for cutting aluminum and brass gears. Holder is 16mm in diameter and features an off-center tool slot. Two M4 clamping screws secure the cutters to the holder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!