Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Improvised Continuity Tester
rooster on roddingroundtable.com
Homemade continuity tester constructed from gutted ink pens, nails, wire, and a light bulb.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!