Homemade Improvised Parts Washer
garage_creature on garagejournal.com
Homemade parts washer adapted from a kitchen sink and utilizing a section of bed frame, a gas pipe, a surplus military drum, and a dedicated pump/nozzle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!