Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade In-Car Ball Joint Press
cornblatt on peachparts.com
Homemade ball joint press capable of being utilized with the suspension arm installed in the car. Fashioned from a block of 4x4 cut to fit the ball joint profile and reinforced with aluminum plate. A C-clamp serves to apply pressure to the two halves.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!