Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade In-Table Router Bit Changing
Garrett Lambert on woodcentral.com
Homemade key enabling in-table router bit changing. Functions on routers with spring-loaded, push button locks on the quill.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!