Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade In-Table Router Lift
Garrett Lambert on woodcentral.com
Homemade in-table router lift for a Makita 3612C. Router is fitted with a 16 tpi screw clamp with an Allen head machine bolt on one end. Height is adjusted by means of a hex key.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- Addicted to building tools - wool...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!