Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Index Plate for Taig Lathe
Keith Brooke on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade pulley-mounted index plate for a Taig lathe of 2 1/4" diameter x 5/16" thickness. The rim features two radially drilled rows of holes, one row incorporating 36 holes and the other, 50. Fabricated from 12L14 stock, the plate also features a removable detent assembly.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!