Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Index Plate for Taig Lathe
Keith Brooke on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade pulley-mounted index plate for a Taig lathe of 2 1/4" diameter x 5/16" thickness. The rim features two radially drilled rows of holes, one row incorporating 36 holes and the other, 50. Fabricated from 12L14 stock, the plate also features a removable detent assembly.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!