Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Index Wheel
John Lucas on woodcentral.com
Homemade index wheel fabricated from plastic sheeting and intended for a JET mini lathe. Locking mechanism was fashioned from aluminum angle and flat stock.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!