Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Index Wheel
John Lucas on woodcentral.com
Homemade index wheel fabricated from plastic sheeting and intended for a JET mini lathe. Locking mechanism was fashioned from aluminum angle and flat stock.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!