Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Indexing Jig
Ridgerunner on chaski.org
Homemade indexing jig for a South Bend lathe intended to facilitate the production of mortises for model cannon wheel hubs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!