Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Indexing Pin
Joseph Osborn on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade indexing pin and block for a Taig lathe. Pin is 3/16" brass. Block is aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!