Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Indexing Pin
Joseph Osborn on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade indexing pin and block for a Taig lathe. Pin is 3/16" brass. Block is aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!