Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Indexing Projects
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade indexing projects including the machining of a pulley and faceplate with index holes. Indexing disc/pulley included in the pulley assembly is also intended to act as a speed reducer. Hex rod detent pin fitted to the headstock T-slot. Faceplate features 60 indexing holes at the back and 72 holes around the rim.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
- Bed dancing hydraulic trucks - GI...
- One-man off-grid log cabin build ...
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!