Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Indexing Projects
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade indexing projects including the machining of a pulley and faceplate with index holes. Indexing disc/pulley included in the pulley assembly is also intended to act as a speed reducer. Hex rod detent pin fitted to the headstock T-slot. Faceplate features 60 indexing holes at the back and 72 holes around the rim.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!