Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Indexing Projects
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade indexing projects including the machining of a pulley and faceplate with index holes. Indexing disc/pulley included in the pulley assembly is also intended to act as a speed reducer. Hex rod detent pin fitted to the headstock T-slot. Faceplate features 60 indexing holes at the back and 72 holes around the rim.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!