Homemade Indexing Unit
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade indexing unit fabricated from scrap materials and intended for use with Sherline machines. Assembly consists of the body, indexing pin, arbor, and dividing disc. Body material is aluminum, arbors are cold rolled steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!