Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Inexpensive Parts Washer
Lee McKee on plansandprojects.com
Homemade, inexpensive parts washer featuring a foot-operated switch. Powered by a handheld drill (wired in the 'On' position) driving an oil pump shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!