Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Inexpensive Parts Washer
Lee McKee on plansandprojects.com
Homemade, inexpensive parts washer featuring a foot-operated switch. Powered by a handheld drill (wired in the 'On' position) driving an oil pump shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!