Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Inexpensive Router Lift
Vestus on instructables.com
Homemade, inexpensive router lift involving the replacement of a HF router's fixed height adjuster with a lift mechanism serving to compress the motor up toward the base. Setup consists of a threaded rod, tee nut, connector bolt, and a coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!