Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Inexpensive Router Lift
Vestus on instructables.com
Homemade, inexpensive router lift involving the replacement of a HF router's fixed height adjuster with a lift mechanism serving to compress the motor up toward the base. Setup consists of a threaded rod, tee nut, connector bolt, and a coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!