Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ingot Molds
Kansas Brass Foundry on kansasbrass.com
Homemade ingot molds constructed from 1-1/2" angle iron welded between flat iron strips. Molds were intentionally rusted to prevent molten ingots from sticking.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!