Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ingot Molds
Kansas Brass Foundry on kansasbrass.com
Homemade ingot molds constructed from 1-1/2" angle iron welded between flat iron strips. Molds were intentionally rusted to prevent molten ingots from sticking.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!