Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Instrument Work Form
David Hurd on ukuleles.com
Homemade instrument work form constructed from Formica, pressed wood, lumber, carpet padding, nails, and rubber bands.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!