Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Insulation Stripper
boro_boy70 on garagejournal.com
Homemade stripper intended to facilitate the process of removing insulation from rolls of copper wire. Fashioned from a piece of 2x4 with a razor blade hammered in place to cut the insulation.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!