Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Insulation Stripper
boro_boy70 on garagejournal.com
Homemade stripper intended to facilitate the process of removing insulation from rolls of copper wire. Fashioned from a piece of 2x4 with a razor blade hammered in place to cut the insulation.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!