Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Intake Tract Leak Tester
A62TURBO on audizine.com
Homemade pressure tester intended to facilitate the process of locating leaks in the intake tract of an engine. Fashioned from a large OD rubber hose, worm clamps, a PVC plug, and a quick-disconnect pneumatic fitting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!