Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Intergrip Panel Clamps
53LEDSLED on hotrodders.com
Homemade intergrip panel clamps intended to facilitate the alignment of sheetmetal panels for butt welding. Fashioned from 1/2" aluminum square tubing, a threaded rod, and some 22-gauge sheetmetal.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!