Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Intergrip Panel Clamps
53LEDSLED on hotrodders.com
Homemade intergrip panel clamps intended to facilitate the alignment of sheetmetal panels for butt welding. Fashioned from 1/2" aluminum square tubing, a threaded rod, and some 22-gauge sheetmetal.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!