Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Intergrip Panel Clamps
53LEDSLED on hotrodders.com
Homemade intergrip panel clamps intended to facilitate the alignment of sheetmetal panels for butt welding. Fashioned from 1/2" aluminum square tubing, a threaded rod, and some 22-gauge sheetmetal.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!