Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Involute Gear Cutter
Al8236 on homemadetools.net
Homemade involute gear cutter turned from steel, pack hardened at 1800F, and honed on a diamond lap.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!