Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jack Spacer for Lifted Vehicles
loufish on race-dezert.com
Homemade jack spacer for lifted vehicles consisting of a cylindrical spacer bolted to a floor jack's lifting saddle. Serves to compensate for the height of a lifted offroad vehicle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!