Homemade Jack Support for a Motorcycle
RetroRob on chopcult.com
Homemade scissors jack modification intended to support a motorcycle via the frame or swingarm. Constructed from a length of pipe, a bolt, a nut, and a section of rectangular tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!