Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jacking Pucks
MadDogZ06 on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade jacking pucks intended to suit Corvettes. Fashioned by threading a 5/16" eye bolt into a hockey puck.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!