Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jamb Nut Wrench
rookieshooter on explorerforum.com
Homemade wrench dedicated to adjusting linked suspension jamb nuts. An extension was welded to the handle of an adjustable wrench and the jaws were welded into a fixed position.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!