Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jet Mini Lathe Stand
Derek Cohen on inthewoodshop.com
Stand made to hold Jet mini lathe. Fabricated from recycled pine roof beams and featuring adjustable feet to compensate for uneven flooring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!