Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jet Mini Lathe Stand
Derek Cohen on inthewoodshop.com
Stand made to hold Jet mini lathe. Fabricated from recycled pine roof beams and featuring adjustable feet to compensate for uneven flooring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!