Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jib Crane
J Ramsey on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade 16' jib crane fabricated from square tubing, steel plate, and a T-lift beam. Pivot mechanism is constructed from surplus trailer spindles, hubs, and motorcycle brake calipers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!