Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jib Crane for Mill
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade jib crane adapted from a HF pickup bed crane, mounted on a surplus mill base, and utilized for repositioning of the mill's rotary table and chuck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!