Homemade Jib Crane/Hoist
TitanFab on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade jib crane/hoist constructed on a 10-inch diameter floorstanding base, and featuring an I-beam on top to mount a chain hoist. The I-beam is attached to 3/4-inch, rotating circular plates.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!