Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jitterbug Speed Controller
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade jitterbug sander modification consisting of fitting the paddle switch arm with bolts to aid speed control when working in tight quarters.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!