Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade John Deere Clutch Wrench
mjncad on picasaweb.google.com
Homemade wrench fabricated from steel and intended to facilitate the removal and installation process for a John Deere L130 clutch. Features both open and closed ends.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!