Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jointer and Planer Sharpening Jig
woodshaver on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jointer and planer sharpening jig intended to facilitate the process of simultaneously sharpening pairs of knives on a flat surface. Fashioned from a block of wood, it features two slots cut at a 45-degree angle with set screws utilized to secure the blades in position.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!