Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jointer and Planer Sharpening Jig
woodshaver on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jointer and planer sharpening jig intended to facilitate the process of simultaneously sharpening pairs of knives on a flat surface. Fashioned from a block of wood, it features two slots cut at a 45-degree angle with set screws utilized to secure the blades in position.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!