Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jointer and Planer Sharpening Jig
woodshaver on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jointer and planer sharpening jig intended to facilitate the process of simultaneously sharpening pairs of knives on a flat surface. Fashioned from a block of wood, it features two slots cut at a 45-degree angle with set screws utilized to secure the blades in position.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!