Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jointer Blade Sharpening Jigs
woodshaver on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jointer blade sharpening jigs constructed from four glued layers of bamboo hardwood flooring. Allen screws secure the blades to the jigs during the sharpening process.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!