Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jointer Blade Sharpening Jigs
woodshaver on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jointer blade sharpening jigs constructed from four glued layers of bamboo hardwood flooring. Allen screws secure the blades to the jigs during the sharpening process.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!