Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jointer Blade Sharpening Jigs
woodshaver on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jointer blade sharpening jigs constructed from four glued layers of bamboo hardwood flooring. Allen screws secure the blades to the jigs during the sharpening process.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!