Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jointer/Planer Sled
Ken90712 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jointer/planer sled constructed from a 5'x11-1/2" plank of 5/8" Baltic birch. Wedges are cut at 15 degrees and feature an applied non-skid surface.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!