Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jug Block
5twins on xs650.com
Homemade jug block intended to aid in maintaining the correct height to facilitate insertion of the piston wrist pins. Constructed from a pair of 6-3/4" wooden blocks secured together by means of a threaded rod and nuts arrangement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!