Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jug Block
5twins on xs650.com
Homemade jug block intended to aid in maintaining the correct height to facilitate insertion of the piston wrist pins. Constructed from a pair of 6-3/4" wooden blocks secured together by means of a threaded rod and nuts arrangement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!