Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jug Block
5twins on xs650.com
Homemade jug block intended to aid in maintaining the correct height to facilitate insertion of the piston wrist pins. Constructed from a pair of 6-3/4" wooden blocks secured together by means of a threaded rod and nuts arrangement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!