Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Kerf Chisel
Derek Cohen on inthewoodshop.com
Used after sawing to remove kerf material beyond the reach of the backsaw during the fabrication of a half-blind dovetail.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!