Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Kerf Dado Setting Jig
steliart on instructables.com
Homemade kerf dado setting jig constructed from aluminum T-track sections, wood, bolts, and wing nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
- Automatic dropdown kitchen cabine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!