Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade KISS Workbench
bandit571 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade 'keep it simple' woodworking bench constructed from repurposed materials found around the shop, and featuring an integral leg vise.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!