Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade KMG Grinder Clone
deker on forums.dfoggknives.com
Belt grinder based on a KMG model. Has a 10" contact wheel and is powered by a 1HP 1725 RPM motor. Utilizes flange-mounted pillow block bearings for the belt drive pulley and pillow block bearings for the contact wheel shaft. Frame and supports made from steel plates, flat bars, and square bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!