Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade KMG Grinder Clone
deker on forums.dfoggknives.com
Belt grinder based on a KMG model. Has a 10" contact wheel and is powered by a 1HP 1725 RPM motor. Utilizes flange-mounted pillow block bearings for the belt drive pulley and pillow block bearings for the contact wheel shaft. Frame and supports made from steel plates, flat bars, and square bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!