Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade KMG Grinder Clone
deker on forums.dfoggknives.com
Belt grinder based on a KMG model. Has a 10" contact wheel and is powered by a 1HP 1725 RPM motor. Utilizes flange-mounted pillow block bearings for the belt drive pulley and pillow block bearings for the contact wheel shaft. Frame and supports made from steel plates, flat bars, and square bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!