Homemade KMG Grinder Clone
deker on forums.dfoggknives.com
Belt grinder based on a KMG model. Has a 10" contact wheel and is powered by a 1HP 1725 RPM motor. Utilizes flange-mounted pillow block bearings for the belt drive pulley and pillow block bearings for the contact wheel shaft. Frame and supports made from steel plates, flat bars, and square bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- AN UNUSUAL MOTOR
- 3D Printed Soft Jaws for a Vise!!!
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!