Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Knife Sharpening Jig
orac on knifeforums.com
Homemade knife sharpening jig constructed from MDF, oak, PVC pipe, caster,glass, and hardware. Pivoting arm accommodates stones of different grits.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!