Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Knife Straightening Jig
Dan Comeau on dcknives.blogspot.com
Homemade knife straightening jig fabricated from steel and hardware. Intended to facilitate the process of straightening knives via heat and pressure.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!