Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Knifemaker's Vise
Jim on makestuffwithyourhands.com
Homemade knifemaker's vise fabricated from steel pipe, rod, fence gate clamp, hardwood, leather, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a crown wheel - GIF and v...
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!