Homemade Knifemaking Fuller Cutter
B.Finnigan on knifenetwork.com
Homemade knifemaking fuller cutter fashioned from steel and Scotch broom wood. Equipped with an interchangeable bit and an adjustable guide bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
- Pool noodle car hail protection -...
- Machining a bangle - GIF
- When you're a fast shifter - GIF
- Table Saw Drill Holder Stand
- Restoration Old Wrench and built ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!