Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Knurling Tool
roadie33 on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade clamp-type knurling tool capable of turning up to 3.5" diameter workpieces. Adjustable for 2" and 3.5".
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!