Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Knurling Tool
Ken on projectsinmetal.com
Homemade scissor-type knurling tool intended to mount on Unimat 3 saddles. Components were machined from bright mild steel, aluminum, and brass.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!