Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Krenov Smooth Plane
jasondain on lumberjocks.com
Homemade Krenov-style smooth plane constructed from hard maple and incorporating a commerically available blade. A 3/8" brass pin was substituted for the wooden dowel specified in the plans.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!