Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade KTM Impeller Holding Tool
gavP on advrider.com
Homemade impeller holding tool for KTM adventure bikes. Consists of a paddle-shaped piece of sheet metal with two M4X15 bolts spaced 40mm apart. The hole between the bolts is intended to clear a 10mm socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!