Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Large Allen Bolt Removal
irmiger on instructables.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the removal of large Allen bolts utilizing an ordinary hex head bolt and two nuts. The process is usually referred to as "double nutting".
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!