Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Large Parts Washer
rdn2blazer on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade washer designed to accommodate oversized parts such as a entire axle units. Utilizes a 30-gallon tank to hold solvent.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!