Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Large-Scale Electrolytic Rust Remover
Bill Dickerson on antique-engines.com
Homemade large-scale electrolytic rust remover constructed by assembling a plywood frame to form a tank structure, lining it with layers of 6-mil poly sheeting, and configuring a 1/2" rebar electrode array inside the tank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!